Complete your Company Profile and define your B2B Team.
(From Friday, October 5, 2018 at 00:00hrs. MT to Monday, March 11, 2019 at 10:00hrs. MT)
1. The first step is to complete your Company's Profile by filling out your Company's Information.
2. Then, define/assign your B2B Team Members (up to two of your company’s representatives in the event,
who will be able to attend the B2B Meetings).
B2B Meetings Requests & Confirmations.
(From Monday, March 11, 2019 at 10:00hrs. MT to Friday, March 22, 2019 at 12:00hrs. MT)
3. Once the Stage 2 begins, it will be time to make B2B Meeting Requests in order to identify the companies of your interest. Detailed profiles of each company will be provided to help you select your best fit.
4. Other participant companies are likely to look into your profile and request a meeting. You will be able to revise B2B Meetings requests, confirm or reject them.
5. Once that the event's official agenda is released, participant companies will be able to specify the dates and times that each B2B Team Member will be available to attend meetings. This is optional for those participants with special schedule needs.
6. Participants will be able to keep going through steps 3 and 4 during the Meetings Requests/Confirmations Process on a daily basis. Each day, they will be able to see new companies' registrations and may receive new meetings requests to suit their interests.
B2B Meetings Schedule Publication.
(Available on Friday, March 22, 2019 at 16:00hrs. MT)
7. MEXICONOW will compile all of the confirmed requests obtained by each company and will generate their B2B Meetings Schedule, which will be available on Friday, March 22, 2019 at 16:00hrs. MT).
8. Every schedule will specify the time of the meetings for each team member. The B2B Meetings may take place in the Stands or Islands at the Exhibition Area or at the dedicated B2B Tables Area.