Mexico's Supply Chain Challenges under NAFTA, U.S. TAX Reform and Mexico's Presidential Elections
Mexico's Manufacturing Supply Chain Summit
Every company participating at the Mexico's Manufacturing Supply Chain Summit will be able to manage all of the B2B Meetings activity stages through their administration panel.
B2B Meetings Stages:
STAGE 1 - Complete your Company Profile and define your B2B Team.
(From Wednesday, May 10, 2017 to Friday, February 16, 2018 at 23:00hrs. MT)
1. The first step is to complete your Company's Profile by filling out your Company's Information.
2. Then, define/assign your B2B Team Members (up to two of your company’s representatives in the event, who will be able to attend the B2B Meetings).
STAGE 2 - B2B Meetings Request / Confirmations.
(From Monday, February 19, 2018 at 10:00hrs. to Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 15:00hrs. MT)
3. Once the Stage 2 begins, it will be time to make B2B Meeting Requests in order to identify the companies of your interest. Detailed profiles of each company will be provided to help you select your best fit.
4. Other participant companies are likely to look into your profile and request a meeting. You will be able to revise B2B Meetings requests, confirm or reject them.
5. Once that the event's official agenda is released, participant companies will be able to specify the dates and times that each B2B Team Member will be available to attend meetings. This is optional for those participants with special schedule needs.
6. Participants will be able to keep going through steps 3 and 4 during the Meetings Requests/Confirmations Process on a daily basis. Each day, they will be able to see new companies' registrations and may receive new meetings requests to suit their interests.
STAGE 3 - B2B Meetings Schedule Publication.
(On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 17:00hrs. MT)
7. MEXICONOW will compile all of the confirmed requests obtained by each company and will generate their B2B Meetings Schedule, which will be available on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 to 17:00hrs. MT).
8. Every schedule will specify the time of the meetings for each team member. The B2B Meetings may take place in the Stands or Islands at the Exhibition Area or at the dedicated B2B Tables Area.
MEXICONOW B2B Staff will be providing guidance during all the process, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
MEXICONOW B2B staff